Tangari Regional Park

Enter off Pimpala, Pine or Reynell Roads, Woodcroft

Tangari Park contains approximately 60 hectares of natural vegetation and 65 hectares of open parklands.

Originally part of Kaurna Territory, this area was settled by Europeans as agricultural land during the 1830’s. Today, it is one of the few remaining large open spaces within metropolitan Adelaide that contains significant areas of remnant vegetation, high conservation plant species and a vast diversity of habitats.



View Parks & Reserves in a larger map